How To Use Game Mode On Your LED TV (2011 & 2012 Models)
Game Mode is a setting used to bypass different operations in the TV. When Game mode is set to "On" one of the major changes is the DNIe chip in the TV is bypassed. Bypassing the DNIe chip disables the video processing of the TV. This allows for a faster video response time on the TV. This will help when using a fast paced video source such as a game system.
Using Game Mode (2011 & 2012 Models)
To activate or deactivate Game Mode follow these steps.
- With your TV powered on press the MENU button to open the Main Menu.
- Use the navigation arrows ( ) to select the System Menu, and then press ENTER.
- Use the navigation arrows ( ) to select the General section of the System menu, and then press ENTER.
- A box with on/off will appear. Use the navigation arrows ( ) to select ON, and then press ENTER.
- Press the EXIT button to leave the menu.