Using the Virtural Desktop on Your Galaxy TabPro S
Virtual desktop allows you to work on various tasks simultaneously from multiple desktops. You can use different desktops for a variety of purposes.
Using Virtual Desktop
- On the taskbar, select Task View or swipe from the left edge of the screen to the center.
- When you add desktops, the desktop thumbnails will appear at the lower part of the screen. Select a thumbnail to activate the desktop.
- Desktop Thumbnails: Desktops that are available.
- Open Windows: Currently open windows.
On the desktop thumbnails list, select New desktop.
On the desktop thumbnails list, select Delete on a desktop.
Moving Windows to Another Desktop
- On the desktop thumbnails list, tap and hold a thumbnail. The desktop’s currently open windows will appear above the thumbnails list.
- Tap and hold a window to move, and then select Move to.
- Select a desktop to move the window.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.