Creating a Microsoft Passport on Your Galaxy TabPro S
Microsoft Passport replaces passwords with strong two-factor authentication that consists of an enrolled device and a Windows Hello (biometric) or PIN. It serves as a single point entry to all of the Microsoft products such as outlook.com, Microsoft Store, Office, Skype, OneDrive, Windows, Xbox, and much more.
Create a Microsoft Passport PIN
- On the taskbar, select Start.
- Select Settings.
- Select Accounts.
- Select Sign-in options.
- Select Add under PIN to create a PIN.
- Users must reenter their password, for the account that it registered onto the device, then select Sign in.
- Enter the PIN under New PIN and the same applies for Confirm PIN.
- Select OK to finish setting up your PIN.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.