Removing a Card from Samsung Pay on Gear S2 Beta
Remove a payment card from your Gear S2 using either of the two methods below.
The screens and steps shown below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
Remove Using Your Gear S2
- Press and hold the Back key for 1–2 seconds to open Samsung Pay.
- Enter your PIN.
- Touch the More options icon.
- Touch the Delete icon.
- If you added multiple cards to your Gear S2, rotate the bezel to the card you want to delete.
- Touch the Minus icon next to the card.
- Touch the checkmark to confirm the deletion.
Remove Using Your Mobile Device
- On your mobile device, from the Home screen, touch the Apps icon.
- Touch the Gear icon.
- Touch Samsung Pay Beta.
- Touch VIEW DETAILS for the card you want to delete.
- Touch DELETE.
- Touch DELETE to remove the card and related transactions.
- Enter your Samsung account password and touch CONFIRM.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.