NX58K9850: Using Self Cleaning for the Oven
This self-cleaning oven uses high temperatures (well above cooking temperatures) to burn off leftover grease and residue completely or reduce them to a finely powdered ash that you can wipe away with a damp cloth.
• Do not force the oven door open during the self-cleaning cycle.
• This will damage the automatic door-locking system.
• The door automatically locks when the self-cleaning cycle is started and stays locked until the cycle is cancelled and the oven temperature is below 400 °F.
• Be sure all controls are OFF and all surfaces are COOL before cleaning any part of the range.
• Do not use the surface burners while the gas oven is performing a self-cleaning cycle.
Make sure the door lock is released. Remove all racks from the oven cavity. Touch Self Clean once to set self clean time for 3 hours.
Touch Self Clean Twice for 5 hour cycle and Three times for 2 hour cycle.
Touch START/SET. The oven door is locked and the oven begins to heat up.
When the cycle is complete, the oven beeps 6 times. Touch OFF/CLEAR to cancel the self cleaning.
The door will remain locked and the Lock icon will blink until the oven temperature falls below 400 °F (204 °C).
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.