Using S Health's 24-Hour Tracking on Your Gear S2
Your Gear S2 can encourage you to incorporate healthy movement into your day by monitoring your activity level 24 hours a day. If you are walking or running, it will urge you to keep it up. If you have been inactive for more than 50 minutes, it will remind you to move.
The 24-hour activity tracker is intended only for leisure, well-being, and fitness purposes. It is not intended for medical use. Before using this feature, read the instructions carefully.
Monitor Your Activity
- From the Watch screen, press the Home key.
- Touch the S Health icon.
- If this is your first time using the application, touch START to begin tracking your activity.
- Depending on your level of activity, the tracker encourages healthy activity, or it alerts you when you have been inactive for too long.
- From the Watch screen, rotate the bezel to the right to view your activity on the 24-hour activity tracker widget. Touch the widget to open S Health.
You may need to add the 24-hour activity tracker widget prior to use.
- S Health shows your current activity. Touch the screen to see how long you have been performing the activity.
- Rotate the bezel to the left to view data for previous days. You can rotate through each activity, including heart rate recordings.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.