Replacing the Microwave's Oven Light
When replacing the oven light, make sure that you are wearing gloves to avoid injury from the heat of the bulb.
- Unplug the oven or turn off the power at the main power supply. Open the door. Locate 3 vent cover mounting screws on the topside of the microwave.
- Take the mounting screws out with the screwdriver.
- Removing the screws will loosen the vent grille. Slide the vent grille to the left, then pull it straight out.
- The vent grille is removed as shown.
- Lift and pull the charcoal filter to remove it.
- Open the light cover by pressing hook and pulling up the cover.
- Replace the bulb with a 40 watt appliance bulb.
- Replace the vent grille and the 3 screws. Turn the power back on.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.