NX58K7850: Broiling the Perfect Burger
- Preheat broiler. Touch Broil.
Pre-heat the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Touch Broil one more time for low temperature broiling.
- And then touch START/SET to start the broiler.
- Divide meat into equal 7-ounce portions and gently shape each one into a patty 4.5 inches wide by approximately 3/4-inch thick.
- Drizzle the oil on top and sprinkle the patty with half the rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange patties on broiler pan.
- Broil the patty for 3 minutes on one side, turn and the opposite side for 3 minutes.
Note: Adjust the cooking time if you want them more or less cooked.
- When you are done with cooking, touch OFF/CLEAR to turn off the oven.
- Remove the patty from the oven. Place on buns, top as desired, and serve.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.