Moving Photos, Videos, and Other Files on Your Galaxy Tab A to a MicroSD™ Card (SM-T280)
Save room on your device by moving pictures, videos, and other files to your microSD™ card.
Moving data to SD Card
- With the Samsung approved microSD card inserted, from the Home screen, touch Apps > My Files.
- To move or copy a specific file type, touch one of the categories to view only the related file types.
- Images - View any images on the device.
- Videos - View any videos on the device.
- Audio - View any audio files on the device. This includes, but is not limited to, music and any recorded audio.
- Documents - View any documents on the device.
- For this example, touch Images.
- Touch MORE > Edit.
- Select the file(s) you want to move or copy and touch MORE.
- Touch Copy.
- Touch SD card.
- Select a folder and touch PASTE HERE.
Touch CREATE FOLDER (located at the bottom of the screen) to place files in a new folder.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*