How Do I Use S Finder to Search for Content on My Samsung Galaxy S6 Active? (SM-G890A)
S Finder makes it easy to search for a wide variety of content on your device and on the internet. You can enter keywords using your voice or the keyboard.
Use S Finder
1. To access the Notification Panel, swipe down from the top of the screen.
2. Touch the view more icon.
3. Touch S Finder.
4. Enter a keyword of what you want to search in the search bar.
5. To narrow your results by Type and Time, touch Filter.
6. Touch the desired filter icon.
7. To remove a filter, touch the icon again.
S Finder Settings
1. Navigate to S Finder.
2. Touch MORE for the following options:
- Select search location: To turn on/off the search feature of any app you want to exclude from S Finder searches, touch the slider. By default, all compatible apps are included in the search.
- Help: Learn more about the S Finder.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.