Deleting All the Personal Information from Your Galaxy Tab E 8.0
Your device lets you perform a factory reset to delete all of your personal information from the device (the microSD card is not affected). This feature lets you ensure your data are removed before sending the device in for replacement or repair, properly disposing of the device, or giving the device to a friend or family member to use.
Perform a Factory Reset
• Your personal information cannot be recovered after using this feature.
• Please save any information you need prior to using this feature.
- From the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings > Backup and reset .
- Scroll to touch Factory data reset.
- Review the information provided. Mark the Format SD card checkbox if you want to delete the information on your microSD card. Then, touch RESET DEVICE.
• Formatting your microSD card will remove all personal information from the card. This information cannot be recovered.
- Touch DELETE ALL to delete all information and downloaded applications.
The process may take a few minutes while your device removes your personal data and restores the Android platform to its original state. You can reinstall any downloaded or purchased applications from Google Play store.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.