How Do I Set up a Lock Screen Pattern on My Samsung Galaxy S6 Active? (SM-G890A)
Increase your mobile device's security by setting up a screen lock.
• Don’t forget your pattern! Write it down on a piece of paper or file it on another device.
• Otherwise, you might not be able to access your mobile device or its content.
• It is not mandatory to set up a lock screen.
Set a Pattern Lock Screen
1. Navigate to Apps > Settings > PERSONAL > Lock screen and security.
2. Touch Screen lock type.
3. Touch Pattern.
4. Create a screen unlock pattern by connecting at least four dots in vertical, horizontal, or diagonal directions. Then, touch CONTINUE.
5. Draw the pattern again. Then, touch CONFIRM.
6. Enter a backup PIN. Then, touch CONTINUE.
7. Enter the PIN again. Then, touch OK.
8. Select the display options for notifications on the lock screen. Then, touch DONE.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.