Cleaning the Microwave's Interior (MS11K3000)
If steam accumulates inside or outside the oven door, wipe with a soft cloth. Steam can accumulate when you operate the oven when humidity is high and in no way indicates microwave leakage.
To avoid injury, ensure that the microwave oven has cooled down before cleaning it.
- Remove the glass tray by lifting it upward.
- Remove the roller ring by lifting it upward.
- Prepare a soft cloth with warm, soapy water.
- Wipe the interior with a soft cloth and warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry.
- Place the roller ring back into place.
- Place the glass tray securely in the center of the pre-assembled roller ring and align the coupler under the center of the glass tray.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.