Cleaning the Detergent Drawer on the Washer (WA45K7600)
The automatic dispenser may need to be cleaned periodically due to laundry additive buildup.
Cleaning the Detergent Drawer
- Pull open the detergent drawer.
- Remove both the softener and detergent dispensers.
- Rinse the dispensers with warm water to remove traces of accumulated laundry products.
- You can remove the detergent drawer by pushing the ends of each side of the case simultaneously.
- While pushing the sides, pull out the drawer.
- Clean the drawer slot periodically with a soft cloth to avoid laundry additive buildup.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.