Using the Washer Control Panel (WA45K7600)
Learn about the Control Panel and its features.
|A - Cycle Selector||Press to select a desired cycle in the left-most panel. When a cycle is selected, the cycle indicator lights up.|
|B - Power||Press once to turn your washer on. Press again to turn your washer off. If the washer is left on for more than 10 minutes without any buttons being pressed, the power automatically turns off.|
|C - Display||Provides instructions and diagnostics while keeping you updated on the cycle status and time remaining.|
|D - Pre Soak||It adds 18 minutes soaking time at the start of the wash cycle for better stain removal.|
|E - Extra Rinse||Change from spray rinse mode to deep rinse mode, and rinse once again.|
|F - Eco Plus||Increases your energy savings by using less hot water on your wash cycles.|
|G - My Cycle||Press and hold for 3 seconds to save your own cycle. Create and/or use a cycle you have customized temperature, spin speed, soil level, options, etc.|
|H - Delay End||Delay the end of any cycle for up to 24 hours in one-hour increments. Displayed hour indicates the time the wash will end.|
|I - Self Clean||Use to clean dirt and bacteria from the tub. Regular use (after every 20 washes) is recommended. No detergent or bleach is needed.|
|J - Solid Level||Press the button to select the soil level/washing time.
(Light > Normal > Heavy)
• Heavy - For heavily soiled loads.
• Normal - For moderately soiled loads. This setting is best for most loads.
• Light - For lightly soiled loads.
|K - Spin||Press the button repeatedly to cycle through the different spin speed options.
• High - Use for underwear, t-shirts, jeans, and sturdy cottons.
• Medium - Use for jeans, wrinkle-free or wash-and-wear items, and synthetics.
• Low - Use for delicate items needing a slow spin speed.
• No Spin - Drains your washer without spinning. Use for extremely delicate items that cannot tolerate any spin.
|L - Temp.||Press the button repeatedly to cycle through the different water temperature options.
• Hot - Whites and heavily soiled, colorfast items.
• Warm - Colorfast items.
• Eco Warm - Moderately soiled, colorfast items; most wrinkle-free items.
• Cold - Brightly colored, very lightly soiled items.
• Tap Cold - Cold water with no warm water added.
If you select the Tap Cold option, all the lamps for the water temperautre options are turned off.
|M - START/PAUSE||Press to pause and restart cycles.|
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.