What is the Smart Stay Feature on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2? (SM-T710 and SM-T810)
Smart features enhance the way you interact with your device. Using built-in cameras and sensors, your device can coordinate with your movements for seamless operation.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps.
2. Touch Display > Smart stay.
3. Touch the slider to turn Smart stay on.
Turn On Using the Quick Settings Panel
You can also quickly turn Smart stay on or off from the Quick Settings Panel. Using two fingers slightly separated, swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom and then touch the Smart stay shortcut.
Smart stay works best under the following conditions:
- When the device is held steady and upright.
- When the device is in well-lit conditions, but the screen is not in direct light.
- When the front-facing camera is not being used by another application.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.