Galaxy J3 - How can I Change the Font Style and Size on my Samsung Galaxy J3?
You can change the font size and style on your device. Additional fonts are also available for download at Galaxy Apps.
The available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Change Font Settings
- From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Navigate to Settings > Display (Display and wallpaper) > Font.
- Your device allows you to change the font size and the font style settings. Slide the dot to change the size of the font and choose from the available font style to change the font style.
- To download a new font style, touch Download fonts.
- Galaxy Apps will open automatically. Choose and download available font styles according to your preference.