How to Clean the Stainless Steel 4 Door Flex Refrigerator (RF28K9070SG)
Keeping stainless clean can be tough sometimes. Let us help you out with that. Follow the steps below to keep your stainless steel fridge doors clean.
• Do not spray water or clean directly on the surface. Instead, apply a small amount of cleaner on a soft cloth and then clean the surface.
• Never use any type of window cleaner, soap, scouring powder, or any cleaner with solvents such as alcohol, benzene, ammonia, or paint thinner. Never use steel wool or bleach. If you do, you can damage the finish and rust will form.
• If the unit is on a tile floor, do not use grout cleaners that contain muriatic acid. The fumes alone can damage the stainless finish.
Cleaning the Stainless Surface
Always read the manufacturer's instructions and cautions carefully. After throughly reading the instructions, test the product in an inconspicuous area before use. Even if a product is labeled "for use on stainless steel," verify that it is low in chlorides and does not contain any bleach.
- Make a paste by mixing baking soda and warm water together.
- Apply the paste to the stainless surface with a soft cloth.
- To spread the paste, start by rubbing gently with the grain of the finish.
- If necessary, add more pressure as you distribute the paste over the area.
- Continuing along the grain, wipe away all remnants of the cleaning agent with a clean wet cloth. Then, dry the surface thoroughly with a dry cloth.
NOTE: If the mixture of baking soda and warm water does not do the job, you can make a new paste. For the new paste, you can subsitute baking soda with a product like Bar Keepers Friend™.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.