Using Samsung Smart Home to Control the Refrigerator Settings Remotely (RF28K9070SG)
You can monitor and control your refrigerator at home or on the go using your mobile device with the Samsung Smart Home App.
Controling the Refrigerator Using Samsung Smart Home
- Open the Samsung Smart Home app and log in with your Samsung account. Then, touch the refrigerator icon.
- To turn the Power Cool feature on/off, touch Power Cool.
- To turn the Power Freeze feature on/off, touch Power Freeze.
- To view more options, swipe up.
- To turn the Ice Maker feature on/off, touch the slider next to Ice Maker.
- To monitor and manage the energy usage status of your refrigerator, touch Settings.
- To access your refrigerator's version info, tutorial, manual, self check, and help desk, touch About Device.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.