Configuring the Settings Through the Gear 360 Manager App (SM-C200)
You can configure camera settings from the viewfinder of the connected mobile device.
Configuring the Settings
- From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch Samsung Gear 360.
- Touch the Remote Viewfinder icon.
- The viewfinder will appear.
- Touch the desired Quick Settings icon to configure the settings. For this example, touch HDR Off.
- To access the camera settings, touch the Camera Settings icon.
- Scroll through the available camera settings.
- To return to the viewfinder, touch the Back key.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*