Using the 3rd (Cutlery) Rack in Your Dishwasher (DW80K7050)
In addition to the standard cutlery basket in the lower rack, your dishwasher comes with a cutlery rack.
When loading the cutlery and utensils onto the cutlery rack, make sure they do not interfere with the top nozzle of the rack. If they interfere, remove the cutlery rack and try again.
Using the 3rd Cutlery Rack
- The cutlery rack is best suited for flatware and cooking or serving utensils. You can place cutlery and utensils scattered or organized on the cutlery rack.
- Heavily soiled utensils or items with baked on foods should be placed in the lower cutlery basket for the most effective cleaning.
- The entire cutlery rack can be removed if more space is needed on the upper rack for larger items.
Removing the 3rd Cutlery Rack
- Gently, pull the cutlery rack towards you until the front rollers reach the front of the rail guards.
- To unclip the front rollers, slightly lift up the cutlery rack.
- Slide the cutlery rack out.
- When the rear rollers reach the front of the rail guides, lift up and pull out the cutlery rack.
- Now the 3rd cutlery rack is removed.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.