Cleaning the Interior of Your Dishwasher (DW80K7050 & DW80K5050)
Clean the interior of your dishwasher periodically to remove any dirt or food particles.
Do not remove the tub front seal (the long rubber seal enclosing the opening of the dishwasher).
Cleaning the Interior
- Wipe the inside of the dishwasher and the inner part of the door with a wet dishcloth.
- Open the detergent dispenser flap by pushing the detergent dispenser release catch.
- Fill the detergent dispenser with dish detergent. Then, close the flap.
- Touch Normal or Express 60 cycle with the sanitize option.
- Touch Start. Then, close the door.
Tips Cleaning the Interior
- If white spots and odor are still present in your dishwasher, run the Normal cycle with the dishwasher emtpy and without detergent until it flushes.
- Interrupt the cycle and put an 8 ounce cup of white vinegar into the lower basket.
- Close the dishwasher and let the cycle finish.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.