Cleaning the Fine Filter in Your Dishwasher (DW80K7050)
Keeping your dishwasher clean improves its performance, reduces unnecessary repairs, and lengthens its life.
Cleaning the Fine Filter
- Turn off the dishwasher.
- To unfasten the filter insert, rotate it counterclockwise.
- Detach the filter insert.
- Remove the fine filter.
- Remove any dirt or other remains from the filters.
- Rinse and scrub the filter under running water.
- Reassemble the filters in the reverse order of the disassembly. Then, replace the filter insert, and rotate clockwise to the close arrow.
NOTE: If the filter insert is not closed properly, its performance will be decreased.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.