How do I Set Up Screen Lock on My Samsung Galaxy On5? (SM-S550 and SM-G550)
A variety of screen locks are available on your device to increase your device's security.
The available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Choosing the Screen Lock Type
- From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Then, navigate to Settings > Lock screen and security > Screen lock type.
- The following screen lock options are available:
- Swipe – No security
- Pattern – Enter a personal pattern
- PIN – Create a personal PIN
- Password – Set a personal password
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.