How do I View Pictures on My Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1? (SM-T580 and SM-P580)
Photos and videos on your device can be viewed and managed in the Gallery.
Using the Gallery
- From the Home screen, touch Apps > Gallery.
- Touch the down arrow and select one of the sorting option to choose how your photos and videos are sorted.
- Time: Sort photos by the date and time they were taken.
- Albums: View photos and videos grouped by album.
- Events: When you capture photos or videos, events are automatically created. You can also create a new event and add photos to it.
- Categories: Photos are analyzed and grouped in a variety of categories, such as People, Food, and Scenery.
- Find and touch the thumbnail of the photo or video you want to view.
- Display the options for the photo by touching the screen.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*