How do I use Find My Mobile on My Samsung Galaxy Tab E? (SM-T560)
Locate lost or stolen devices with the Find My Mobile service enabled on your device. You can protect personal information you have saved on your device and import the device information from your lost device with remote control features.
Find My Mobile
Make sure the following conditions are met to enable Find My Mobile:
- The device must be turned on.
- The device must be connected to a stable network connection.
- A Samsung account must be added in your device's account section (Settings > Accounts).
For more information, visit Find My Mobile Service.
Enable Find My Mobile
- Navigate to Apps > Settings > Lock screen and security.
- Touch Find My Mobile.
- If you have not logged into your Samsung account already, you will be prompted to the Samsung account sign-in screen. Follow the on-screen directions.
- Enter your Samsung account password. Then, touch CONFIRM.
- Remote controls will be automatically enabled.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.