Monitor and Extend the Battery Life on My Samsung Galaxy Tab E (SM-T560)
Learn how to monitor and conserve your device's battery life.
Use only Samsung-approved chargers and cables. Unapproved chargers or cables can cause the battery to explode or damage the device.
View Battery Status
- Navigate to Apps > Settings > Battery.
- The Battery screen displays the percentage of battery power remaining and how long you might expect that power to last. It also displays the processes that have been using the battery power since the last Full charge and the percent used by each.
Screen display may vary by user usage.
Best Practices for Battery Charging
- Verify that you are using the supplied Samsung USB/charging cable and not third-party accessories.
- Ensure the USB/charging cable is connected securely and is not being blocked by a cover or case.
- Make sure a battery or charging indicator appears on the device's display when the USB/charging cable is plugged in.
- Charge your device using a wall outlet, not a computer, for best results.
- Disconnect the device from the USB/charging cable when the battery is fully charged.
Power Saving Tips
Configuring the following options will help you conserve battery power.
- Turn off Bluetooth.
- Turn off Wi-Fi.
- Turn off the GPS service.
- Turn off the mobile data connection.
- Turn off account auto-sync.
- Turn off Smart features.
- Turn off Always On Display.
- Discontinue the use of Live wallpapers.
- Decrease the backlight time (timeout settings).
- Decrease the brightness of the display.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.