How do I Set Up Screen Lock on My Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 NOOK? (SM-T710NZKEBNN)
A variety of screen locks are available on your device to increase your device's security.
Change the Screen Lock Type
- Navigate to Apps > Settings > Lock screen and security.
- Touch Screen lock type.
- The following screen lock options are available:
- Swipe – No security
- Pattern – Enter a personal pattern
- PIN – Create a personal PIN
- Password – Set a personal password
- None – No screen lock
- Fingerprints – Register your fingerprint
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.