How do I Move Apps on My Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 NOOK to a microSD Card? (SM-T710NZKEBNN)
You can save room on your device by moving Android apps to your microSD card.
This function is not supported if the microSD card is not inserted in your device.
Move Apps to a microSD Card
- Navigate to Apps > Settings > Applications.
- Touch Application manager.
- Touch the app you want to move to your microSD card.
- After making your selection, touch Storage > CHANGE.
Not all apps can be moved to the microSD card. Pre-installed apps cannot be moved. If CHANGE is not available, that specific app cannot be transferred to the microSD card.
- To move the selected app to your microSD card, touch SD card.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.