What is the Action Center and how do I use it on the Spin? (NP740U3L & NP740U5L)
You can view new notifications from Windows and apps, and use quick action buttons. Quick action buttons let you easily adjust frequently used settings, such as activating Wi-Fi.
Using Action Center
- To open the Action Center panel, click the Action Center icon on the task bar.
- To view a notification, click it.
- To clear all notifications, click Clear all on the top right.
- To access settings quickly, click any of the Quick action buttons.
Using Quick Action Buttons
To view more detailed settings:
- Right-click a button. Then, click Go to settings.
Customizing Your Action Center
- To change the top four buttons, click the Start button on the taskbar.
- Click Settings.
- Click System.
- Click Notifications & actions.
- You can change the quick actions under Choose your quick actions.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.