Using the Virtual Keyboard on the Spin (NP740U3L & NP740U5L)
Windows offers an on-screen keyboard that lets you type without a physical keyboard. You can also type when using the computer as a tablet.
Setting Up the On-Screen Keyboard
To access the on-screen keyboard quickly:
- Right-click the taskbar.
- Click Show touch keyboard button.
- Click on the Touch Keyboard icon on the taskbar.
- To type with the on-screen keyboard, you can use the touchscreen or the mouse.
Changing the Keyboard Layout
To change the layout of the on-screen keyboard:
- Click the Touch Keyboard icon on the taskbar.
- Click the Keyboard icon.
- Select the desired layout.
- Simplified Qwerty is the default layout.
- Split Qwerty is ergonomic and requires two hands.
- Handwriting lets you write words onto the screen and translates it into text.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.