How do I Change the Home Screen and Lock Screen on My Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 NOOK? (SM-T710NZKEBNN)
Change the Home screen and Lock screen
- From any screen, you can touch and hold an empty area. Alternatively, you can pinch the screen.
- Touch Wallpapers.
- You can choose to change the Home screen and Lock screen separately or change both screens at the same time.
- Then, choose from the available images on the bottom. To navigate through the available options, swipe right.
- Touch the image of your choice. A preview of your selection will appear.
- To access an image from your Gallery, touch From Gallery.
- After making your selection, touch SET AS WALLPAPER.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.