How do I Change the NOOK Reader's Type Size, Font, Margins, and Other Page Elements on My Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 NOOK? (SM-T710NZKEBNN)
You can change the type size, font, margins, line spacing, and color theme on Text Options window.
Change the Page Elements
- Open a book from your NOOK Library.
- To open the reading tools, touch the center of the page.
- To open the Text Options window, touch the Text Settings icon.
- Select the preferred font size, font, margins, line spacing, and justification.
- To change color themes, touch the Brightness Panel icon.
- Adjust the screen brightness and choose the preferred theme color.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.