Is my Samsung Gear Fit2 Compatible with non-Samsung Mobile Phones? (SM-R360)
The Samsung Gear Fit2 watch and Samsung Gear App are compatible with all mobile devices running Android 4.4 or later with a at least 1.5GB RAM. See below for how download the Samsung Gear manager app based on the type of mobile phone you are using and how to connect.
Download Gear Manager:
- For Samsung Phones, download Gear Manager from Galaxy Apps.
- For all other manufacturers, download Gear Manager from the Google Play Store.
Connect the mobile device:
- Open the Gear Manager app.
- Tap Connect to Gear.
- Both devices will display a confirmation PIN. If the PINs match, tap the check marks on each device.
- The Gear will display Setting up..., and setup will continue on the phone.
- Review the Terms and Conditions. You will need to agree to End User License Agreement and tap Done to continue.
- If the phone is not signed into a Samsung Account, you will be given the opportunity to sign in or create a Samsung Account.
- Select the apps you would like to be able to send notifications to the Gear Fit 2, then tap next.
- Setup is complete and you will be taken to the main Gear Manager page for the Gear Fit 2.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.