Wearing the Level Active Earbuds Correctly (EO-BG930)
When worn correctly, the Level Active Earbuds will stay in your ears no matter what your activity is!
Wearing the Headset
• Do not bend or twist the headset excessively.
• Do not apply excessive pressure on the headset.
• Do not pull on any part of the headset excessively.
To wear the headset correctly, place each ear hook over your ears.
Adjusting the Cable's Length and Managing the Cable
Do not pull excessively on any part of the headset while using the cable holders. This can damage the headset.
You can adjust the headset cable's length and keep the cable neat by using the cable holders.
- Insert the headset cable into the cable holders. Then, hold the cable holder and gently pull the headset cable to adjust the length.
- After adjusting the length, insert the headset cable into the last opening on the holders.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*