Listening to Music (EO-BG930)
You can control music playback using the Multifunction button.
Playing Multimedia Files
Playing and Pausing a Multimedia File
- To begin playing music, press the Multifunction button. The most recent files will automatically begin playing on the connected device.
- To pause, press the Multifunction button while music is playing.
- To resume the music, press the Multifunction button again.
If there are two connected devices playing music, the headset will stream music from the device that started playing first. When the currently playing file is paused, the headset will stream music from the other device automatically.
Skipping to the Next Multimedia File
- To skip to the next file, press and hold the Volume (-) button. Alternatively, you can press the Multifunction button twice.
Skipping to Previous Multimedia File
- To skip to the previous file, press and hold the Volume (+) button.
Adjusting the Volume
- To adjust the volume, press the volume (+ & -) buttons.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*