Calling Features (EO-BG930)
You can use your headset to answer, reject, and end calls.
Using the Headset
Answering a Call
- If you receive a call while wearing the headset, the headset will beep. To answer the call, press the Multifunction button.
• If there are two devices connected to the headset and both devices receive calls simultaneously, only the primary device's call can be answered.
• While you play multimedia files on one device, you can answer calls with the other device.
Rejecting a Call
- To reject a call, press and hold the Multifunction button.
Adjusting the Volume
- To adjust the volume, press the Volume (+/-) buttons.
Turning Off the Microphone
- To mute your microphone, press and hold the Multifunction button. You will hear a sound when turning the microphone on/off.
Switching Sound Output
- To switch the sound output between the headset and the connected device, use the device's call features.
Ending a Call
- To end a call, press the Multifunction button.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*