How do I Setup and Use SideSync on My Samsung Galaxy Tab S? (SM-T700 & SM-T800)
SideSync is a new PC-Mobile solution that enables screens, windows and data to be shared easily. Share between a PC and a Galaxy smartphone or between a Galaxy Tab and Galaxy smartphone.
SideSync enables you to:
- Quickly share files and texts between your PC and mobile device simply by dragging and dropping.
- Insert photos from your mobile device to Word documents on your PC.
- Insert a file on your PC to your mobile device while sending a text message or email.
To check the SideSync requirements click here.
Install SideSync on Your Computer
Before mirroring your device to a PC or Mac®, check the following:
- Both devices are on the same wireless network. You can also connect them using a USB cable.
- Both devices have the SideSync app installed.
To download and install the SideSync app on your computer, follow the steps below.
- From your computer, select Download for PC or Download for Mac from the Samsung SideSync webpage.
- Double-click on the SideSync installation file (may be found in your Downloads folder).
- Follow the on-screen instructions for installing SideSync.
- When the connection is ready to connect to a mobile device, the SideSync window will open in a corner of your screen.
If SideSync does not open automatically after installing, open the app by double-clicking SideSync.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.