Use Sabbath Mode on Your Wall Oven
The Sabbath feature is recommended when baking on the Jewish Sabbath and Holidays. For more information, guidelines on proper usage, and a complete list of models with the Sabbath feature, Click Here.
How to use the Sabbath Feature
• Do not to attempt to activate any other features except for BAKE while the Sabbath feature is active. • To allow the oven to reach the set temperature, do not open the oven door or change the oven temperature for about 30 minutes after you have started Sabbath mode.
- Turn the Mode knob to Bake.
- Set the desired temperature and Cook time.
- Touch START.
- Touch the Setting key.
- Touch Sabbath.
- To turn off the oven at any time, touch and hold OFF (3 SEC) for 3 seconds or turn the Upper Mode knob to the OFF position.
With the Sabbath Option
- The oven temperature can be set higher or lower after you have set this option.
- After the oven is properly set for baking with the Sabbath option active, the oven will remain continuously on until the Sabbath feature is canceled. This will override the factory preset 12 hour energy saving feature.
- If the oven light is needed during the Sabbath, touch OVEN LIGHT before activating the Sabbath feature. After the oven light is turned on and the Sabbath option is active, the oven light will remain on until the Sabbath option is turned off.
- If you want the oven light off, be sure to turn it off before activating the Sabbath feature.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.