Using the Healthy Cook Feature on Your Electric Wall Oven (NV51K7770S)
The Healthy Cook Feature offers 6 different specialized cooking operations you can choose from depending on your ingredients.
Using the Healthy Cook Feature
- Turn the Mode knob to Healthy Cook mode.
- Select the desired cooking operation.
- Set the desired temperature. Then, touch OK.
- Touch Start.
Healthy Cook Modes
• Do not use Bread proof for warming food. The temperature is not hot enough to keep food warm.
• To avoid lowering the temperature and extending the proofing time, do not open the oven door.
• To prevent the oven blowing the plastic wrap off the dough, place the dough in a heat-safe container on rack position 3 or 4 and cover it with a cloth.
Preheat is not necessary.
|MODE||Temperature||Single oven||Twin oven|
|Single Oven||Twin Oven||Upper||Lower|
|Baked Potato||175°F (80°C) - 550°F (285°C)||175°F (80°C) - 480°F (250°C)||O||O||O|
|Grilled Chicken||175°F (80°C) - 550°F (285°C)||175°F (80°C) - 480°F (250°C)||O||O||O|
|Salmon Steak||175°F (80°C) - 550°F (285°C)||175°F (80°C) - 480°F (250°C)||O||O||O|
|White Fish Fillet||175°F (80°C) - 550°F (285°C)||17 °F (80°C) - 480°F (250°C)||O||O||O|
|Dehydrate||175°F (80°C) - 225°F (105°C)||-||O||-||-|
|Baked Potato||• Specially designed to cook potatoes or
|Grilled Chicken||• Specially designed to cook chicken pieces. To prevent over-browning and drying, wrap each piece with foil.|
|Salmon Steak||• Specially designed to cook salmon steaks.|
|White Fish Fillet||• Specially designed to cook white fish
|Dehydrate||• Dries food or removes moisture from food with heat circulation.
• After food is dehydrated, keep it in a cool and dry place.
• Sprinkle sugar on fruit to help retain sweetness. You can also add lemon or pieapple juice to the fruit.
|Category||Rack Position||Temperature (°F)|
|Vegetable or Fruit||3 or 4||100 - 150|
|Meat||3 or 4||145 - 175|
|Bread Proof||• Provides the best temperature for the bread proofing process. Temperature adjustment is not required.
• Do not start when the oven temperature is above 125°F. Wait until the oven cools down.
Rack Position Chart for Special Items
|Grilled Chicken||4 or 5||A||1|
|Salmon Steak||4 or 5||A||1|
|White Fish Fillet||4 or 5||A||1|
|Dehydrate||3 or 4||-||-|
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.