What is the Action Center and How do I Use it on the ArtPC Pulse? (DP700)
You can view new notifications from Windows and apps, and use quick action buttons. Quick Action buttons let you easily adjust frequently used settings, such as activating Wi-Fi.
Using Action Center
- To open the Action Center panel, click the Action Center icon on the task bar.
- Click the notification you want to view.
- To clear all notifications, click Clear all on the top-right.
- To quickly access settings, click any of the Quick Action buttons.
Using Quick Action Buttons
To view more detailed settings:
- Right-click a Quick Action button. Then, click Go to settings.
Customizing Your Action Center
- To change the top four buttons, click the Start button on the taskbar.
- Click Settings.
- Click System.
- Click Notifications & actions.
- You can change the quick actions under Choose your quick actions.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.