Using Steam Bake or Steam Roast on Your Electric Double Wall Oven (NV51K6650D)
Steam Bake is recommended for baking moist and flavorful breads, pastries, and desserts. Steam Roast is recommended for roasting crisp and juicy meat or poultry. Steam Bake and Steam Roast are only available for the upper oven.
Operating the Oven
• When the water reservoir runs out of water during cooking, the steam generator will stop producing steam during an operation. • The convection fan may turn on/off during cooking.
- Touch either the Steam Bake key or the Steam Roast key.
Make sure the water reservoir is filled before starting.
- To select the steam level between Lo, Mid, or Hi, touch the Steam Level key. For this example, select Hi by touching the Steam Level key two times.
- Enter the desired temperature using the number pad.
- Touch the START/SET key.
- To cancel the Steam Bake mode or the Steam Roast mode at any time, touch the OVEN OFF key.
After using Steam bake or Steam roast empty the water reservoir to prevent affecting other cooking modes.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.