How do I View My Pictures on My Samsung Galaxy Tab S?
Photos and videos on your device are stored in the Gallery and My Files app.
The available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
- Navigate to Apps > Gallery.
- You can display your photos in various ways. To view other Gallery display options, touch the Menu icon.
- Time: Sort photos by the date and time they were taken.
- Albums: View photos and videos grouped by album.
- Touch the thumbnail of the photo or video you want to view.
Change Default Save Location
- Navigate to Apps > Camera > Camera Settings.
- Touch Storage location.
- Touch the preferred default storage location.
Move Images to a microSD Card
- Navigate to Apps > My Files > Images.
- Touch the More Options icon. Then, touch Select.
- Select the photos you want to move to your SD card. Then, touch the Export icon.
- Navigate to and touch SD Card. Then, touch DONE. The selected images will be moved to your SD Card.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.