How do I Edit Photos on My Samsung Galaxy Tab S?
You can edit photos using the available editing tools.
The available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Editing options may vary depending on your wireless service provider and software version.
- Navigate to Apps > Gallery.
- Touch the thumbnail of the photo you want to edit.
- Touch the Edit icon.
- Various editing options will be displayed.
- Adjustment: Rotate, flip, crop, or change the size ratio of the photo.
- Tone: Adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, or temperature of the photo.
- Effects: Add a filter effect to the photo.
- Drawing: Draw/write on the photo using a variety of drawing instruments. To remove edits, touch UNDO. To redo the removed edit, touch REDO.
- Add image: Apply another photo to the one you are editing.
- To remove edits, touch UNDO. To redo the removed edit, touch REDO.
- To save the edited photo, touch SAVE.
- Edited photos are saved to your Gallery.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.