How do I Add a Widget to the Home Screen on My Samsung Galaxy Tab S?
A widget is an interactive item that can be added to the Home screens of your device to give you quick access to information or tasks you perform frequently. Your device comes with preloaded widgets. You can dowload additional widgets from the Google Play Store.
Add a Widget
- From any screen, you can touch and hold an empty area. Alternatively, you can make a pinching gesture on the screen.
- Touch Widgets.
- Swipe to the desired widget. Then, touch and hold the selected widget.
- Drag the widget to the Home screen. Then, release.
- If the widget is resizable, you will see a frame around the widget. To adjust the size of the widget, touch and drag the edges of the frame.
- When you are satisfied with the new size, release the widget. Then, exit the edit mode by touching anywhere outside the widget.
- To move the widget, you can simply touch and hold the widget. Then, drag it to a new location.
Remove a Widget
- To remove the widget, touch and hold the widget until the edit screen appears.
- While continuing to hold, drag the widget to Remove.
Removing the widget from the screen will not delete it from your device.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.