How do I View Pictures on My Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1? (SM-T587P)
Photos and videos on your device can be viewed and managed in the Gallery.
Using the Gallery app
- From the Home screen, touch Apps > Gallery.
- Touch the down arrow and select one of the sorting option to choose how your photos and videos are sorted.
• Time: Sort photos by the date and time they were taken.
• Albums: View photos and videos grouped by album.
• Stories: When you capture photos or videos, stories are automatically created based on the faces, times, and locations tagged in pictures and videos.
• Categories: Photos are analyzed and grouped in a variety of categories, such as People, Food, and Scenery.
- Find and touch the thumbnail of the photo or video you want to view.
- Display the options for the photo by touching the screen.
- Favorite: Tag the image as a favorite.
- Delete: Delete the image from your device.
- Share: Send the image to your contacts by email, messaging, social media, cloud accounts, or other methods.
- Edit: View and use the editing tools.
- Adjustment: Straighten and freely rotate your picture.
- Tone: Adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation, temperature, and hue of the picture.
- Effects: Add color effects to your picture.
- Drawing: Draw or write on your picture.
- Add image: Add an image on top of your original picture.
- Details: View and edit information about the image, including the date created, location, and properties.
- Slideshow: Start a slideshow with the images and videos in the current folder.
- Set as contact picture: Set the image as the photo for a contact.
- Set as wallpaper: Set the image as a wallpaper for the Home and Lock screens.
- Move to Private: Hide the image to the private folder which only show in private mode.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.