How do I Edit Photos on My Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1? (SM-T587P)
You can edit photos using the available editing tools.
- Navigate to and touch Apps > Gallery.
- Touch the photo you want to edit.
- Touch Edit.
- Edit the photo by using the available tools. For this example, touch Effects.
- Select the desired filter.
- To adjust the filter intensity, drag the slider to the right or left.
- To apply the filter, touch APPLY.
- To undo or redo the edits, touch UNDO or REDO. To save the edits, touch SAVE.
• Adjustment: Straighten and freely rotate your picture.
• Tone: Adjust the brighteness, contrast, saturation, temperature, and hue of the picture.
• Effects: Add color effects to your picture.
• Drawing: Draw or write on your picture.
• Add image: Add an image on top of your original picture.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.