How do I Format the microSD Card on My Samsung Galaxy J3? (SM-J327P)
To add additional memory space to your device, you can use a microSD (not included). Your device has been tested to support up to a 64GB memory card.
Format a microSD Card
To prevent data loss, back up your stored music and photo files when formatting a SD card.
- Navigate to and touch Apps > Settings > Device maintenance.
- Touch Storage
- Touch the More Options icon.
- Touch Storage settings.
- Touch SD card..
- Touch Format.
- Touch FORMAT.
Remove a microSD Card
Some apps may stop working until you insert the SD card again.
- Navigate to and touch Apps > Settings > Storage.
- Touch SD card.
- To remove your SD card safely, touch Unmount.
- Unmounted will appear under SD card.
- Remove the microSD card from your device.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.