Gear Feature Compatibility with iOS
You can now use your Gear S2/S3 and Gear Fit2 with compatible iPhones running iOS 8.4 and later.
Listed below are some of the features that are supported on iOS devices.
- Incoming call notification
- Incoming message notification
- 24 hour log
- Exercise tracker
- Heart rate monitor
- Music control
- Email notification
- Create, set, and edit an alarm
- Download and install watch faces
Find my gear
- Find my gear
Frequently Asked Questions
Which S Health features are not available on iOS smartphones?
- S Health Together and Discover are not available on iOS smartphones. S Health Together includes challenges and social networking functionality, while S Health Discover provides news updates, tips and other similar information.
Which Advanced Fitness Features are available without a Bluetooth connection?
- You will be able to track your activities on your Samsung Gear devices even when not paired to a smartphone. But some features in the Gear app on your smartphone require a Bluetooth connection to your Samsung Gear. Activity logs (daily, weekly, monthly) and S Health Together and Discover will not be accessible when not paired. Initial pairing with a smartphone and login to S Health using a Samsung Account are recommended for the best experience.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.