Creating a Google Account on the Chromebook Plus
With a Google account, you can sync your data and apps across various devices that you sign into.
- Navigate to the login screen. Then, select + Add person.
- Select More options.
- Select Create new account.
- Enter your First and Last name. Then, select Next.
- To verify your identity, enter your mobile phone number. Then, select Next.
- Select VERIFY.
- Enter the Verification Code that was received to the mobile number you entered. Then, select NEXT.
- Enter your desired username. Then, select NEXT.
- Enter a password for your account. Then, confirm the password and select NEXT.
- You can enter a phone number to be associated with the account. For this example, select Skip.
- Review the Privacy and Terms. Then, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select I AGREE.
- Select NEXT.
- Select your desired account picture. Then, select OK.
- Your new account is now ready to use.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.